Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Finally!

After enough ribbing from my own family, I finally upgraded my iPod touch to the latest 3.1.1 Software Update. To be honest what finally pushed me over was the price drop from $9.99 to a more reasonable $4.95. At five bucks its much more of an impulse buy, sort of like the 99 cent song.

Of course lowering the price of anything creates some angry Apple users who are never satisfied. Note the numerous complaints and negative comments on MacRumors.

Now with my G5 at the very latest operating system that it can support (Leopard 10.5) I'm finally up to date with all my Mac hardware/software.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Ha, too funny about the OS 3.1 price drop! I noticed the $4.95 price in the press release but didn't think much about it until now. Steve owes me a Starbucks Venti White Mocha Frappuccino!

I love (and share) this comment from a MacRumors member:

Am I crazy or did I pay $10 for 3.0 and if I would have waited $5 for 3.1?

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home