Sunday, August 30, 2009

Joy of Tech

I took the kids to the mall today to escape the almost 100 degree heat so of course I had to stop by the Apple Store. Snow Leopard was fully stocked on the software shelf as well as pre-installed on all the Macs.

I have to say, I had a hard time seeing what was different between Snow Leopard and the old Leopard as the two looked exactly the same. If I had read this Joy of Tech ahead of time I would have known the menu bar now displays the day of the week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I haven't bought Snow yet but will probably pick up a copy this weekend. I hope there aren't any differences between the Japanese and English versions. I love that "hands in the air" picture from JOT which can also be seen here.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home