Friday, January 29, 2010

MacWorld or Bust

Yep, if you can believe it, I'm going to MacWorld 2010 next month! I know what you might be thinking, Apple isn't going to be there and they already announced the iPad so what's the point. Well I'm actually going for Apple training for work purposes.

It's actually a good deal, instead of paying for $1500 per class I get to choose between all these sessions in the MacIT Conference track for around $750 using the Leo Laporte discount.

To be honest I really wasn't planning on going (on what could be the very last one) but I kept hearing it being promoted on MacBreak Weekly and thought it would fun to see Leo and the gang. There's going to be a TWiT gathering at the Marriott that I might consider attending as well.

The only bummer is that this trip is going to remind me of brother Rob and the fun times we had at MacWorld 2007 when the iPhone was introduced.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Is your work paying for the trip? Either way it should be fun. I'm glad that we were part of the historic 2007 keynote. Have a roast beef sandwich for me!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Yep, this is a company paid trip. I'll be taking the BART to the hotel and walking around town like we did last time. SF is not a good city to drive around in.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home