Monday, December 14, 2009

Not our normal theme

Ok, this is not along our usual themes of subjects, and also it's been a while since I posted. It's kinda sorta also why I haven't posted much this whole second half of the year. 

As we all know, this year has been, shall I say, financially challenging. I see across the board prices of goods go up ever so slightly, but the last time I looked, I didn't get a hike in pay. Hmmm, not exactly evened out there.

So that being said, I admit to being somewhat down trying to get by check to check week by week. And in the midst of all this, yes I recently had to buy a car as my protege was ill. And now I'm also looking for a part time job after work, hoping actually that I might find a driving spot at Best Buy! I'm actually kinda excited about that! We'll see soon enough, I'll get back to you on that.

On another note, I did get (thru specials and dicounts) Left 4 Dead 2! And CoD: MW2! Those were the 2 must haves this year and fortunately some friends who work at a certain store helped me with deals! Reviews you ask? I'll try later. I will offer this: best games ever!

Speaking of which, Marcos, what's the word on L4D2 Live? Group playable yet for you? Stay with the group if you want to live!

Anyway, Christmas is just about on us and I love this time of year no matter what! Hoping to see you all soon if possible!

Let's play!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Hey Krudd, I bought L4D2 for $35 on Black Friday. I was going to open on Christmas but your blog prompted me to crack it open today. Seems like a fun game. I still don't have Live but it came with a 48 hour free trial. Let me know when you want to play together and I'll activate it.

8:43 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

You got a great deal on a new game! So if you decide to open it up, I can play all night on wed! But since you work on thurs, I think I'll have to wait till you open it on Christmas as sat and sun we may be making tamales! However, you are more than welcome to
come over and help make them! :-)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

I opened the game and played a bit in single player mode. It's begging to be played in co-op. I wished Dave and Rob would get an xbox so we all can play together. Anyways we are making tamales this weekend but I took all next week off of work. Let me know what days you are thinking and I'll activate my 48-hour Live account.

7:22 PM  
Blogger kruddler said...

How's Wed eve and Thurs morn?

8:12 AM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Sounds good Krud, I'll be on iChat Wed night. That gives Rob and Dave plenty of time to buy a Xbox 360 and L4D2 so they can join us!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Mark, is it Christmas eve at grandma's this year? If so can you bring your laptop so we can video chat again? Send me an email later with a time that is good for you.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home