Thursday, October 29, 2009

Indianapolis

So I've been in Indianapolis (this site used to be the RCA headquarters) all week for a work conference. We had Dell, Intel and Microsoft come over to talk about their latest products and all of them looked at my MacBook Pro a little bit funny although Intel did give the nod of approval. I haven't had a chance to see much of the city until tonight where we went to the Slippery Noodle Inn to hear some Blues and we drove by the magnificent Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument. Very impressive.

I never really did get used to the east coast time as I couldn't stay awake long enough to see the end of the season opener Lakers game. I honestly don't know how Dave can stay up to watch the west coast games.

I'm going home tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to see my family again. Traveling just isn't the same without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home