Friday, March 05, 2010

Aliens vs. Predator

Well, I got Aliens vs. Predator. Why? I wanted to see more than just the videos on YouTube and GameTrailers. They looked cool and I did read good stuff about it, so figuired why not.

I just finished the human campaign and have to say wow! I know it's just another fps, but it was still fun! Very nice graphics sound etc., but I also enjoyed the story! I think for me it achieved the desired result in feeling you were in the movie. The familiar sounds and weapons and music were all there and creepy darkness where are they coming from I see them on my motion tracker but still can't tell where they are sensations are there also and well done!

I had fun and will start the Alien campaign next. I'm saving the Predator one for last because hey, he's the coolest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Glad to see you posting again Krudd! I was going to comment more but decided to make another related post. Hope you don't mind!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home