Monday, November 13, 2006

FiOS Update

Well I finally broke down and ordered my FiOS installation today. I ended up getting the 15 Mbps/2 Mbps package since Verizon was offering a $15 per month discount for the first 3 months. Can anybody say Half Life 2 server??? I have the installation scheduled for 11/27. It could have been early as next week but I'm out in Irvine for some training for a few days plus it's Thanksgiving right after that. I'll let you guys know how it went after everything's installed.

3 Comments:

Blogger kruddler said...

I'm having connection issues, posted twice and deleted twice... maybe I should stick to doing this in my room, lol!

David! You have to play HL2 online with us now!!! And anything else we play...

And let me know if you wanna have dinner sometime after your training days! We can go to DL and/or DGA on one or more days if you wanna!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

That would be cool, I can expense our dinner :). I'm staying at the Wyndham Orange County Airport and will be staying Monday and Tuesday night. I'll text you when I get there.

8:45 AM  
Blogger kruddler said...

Cool, sounds good!
Btw, right now they are doing the Christmas fireworks show even during the weekdays! I think the first show may be around 5:45ish, perfect for a dinner show! Or pre-dinner, maybe after dinner? :)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home