Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh the Insanity!!



Oh the turmoil! Apple recently released the Santa Rosa MacBook Pro with some pretty convincing specs. I got the green light from the boss to make my purchase! I'm going for the 17" MBP with the 7200 RPM HD and the high-res glossy display. I updated my cart, signed into my account then saw the amount....$3,049! Dang! I backed out...thought to myself...for that amount what will a Mac Pro get me? Now I'm at a quandry. I have buyers remorse and haven't even purchased anything!! HELP!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

You still need to buy a monitor if you go down the Mac Pro path. Go with your gut.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Ah, I thought the LED lit LCDs had some kind of performance advantage. With the exception of instant brightness, it's the same visually?

Anyways I'm guessing you want to edit HD video judging by your desired specs. I don't know. I'm kind of biased towards desktops for computing since I hardly ever travel or need to use it in a different room. It's really how your lifestyle is.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home