Monday, July 07, 2008

Saint Interactive 2.0

Last night I finally finished the second revision of Saint Interactive, my portfolio website using standards based XHTML and CSS. It was long overdue- the last time I updated the old site was in 2005. I'm not sure which was more difficult, learning CSS or learning Flash with ActionScripting. In any case, I'm glad I can start concentrating on the 3D stuff again, yay!

I designed the new site to be as simple as possible, with users having to click as little as possible while browsing. Let me know what you guys think when you get a chance, I can always use some constructive criticism.

I intend to pull some of the weaker pieces from time to time as I bring fresher ones in. I have a lot more 3d projects to post but they are unfinished in various degrees. Time to get busy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Looks great Rob, but why isn't TrueSpace on your resume?

:)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

You should only list what is relevant or current. trueSpace is neither! ;)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home