Saturday, September 12, 2009

Plants vs Zombies

Kruddler and I were talking about recent MacBreak Weekly episodes where Leo and the gang can't stop talking about the tower defense game Plants vs Zombies.

Intrigued, I ordered it from Amazon and received the game today. I've only touched the surface but it's as good as they say and a blast to play. I can't figure out why they haven't ported this to the iPhone/iPod touch. The interface and controls would work perfectly.

For only 20 bucks it's a must buy, plus it's a Mac/PC disc and I like to support companies that don't discriminate against the Mac (ie. Blizzard) with same day releases. The only negative is that it's Intel only so I can't play on my G5. Come on, it's not like the graphics are Crysis quality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home