Thursday, October 15, 2009

Batteries

Put this down as one of my "boringest" (OK I know that's not a real word, but Apple can say "funnest") blogs, but was something I never paid attention to until I got my MacBook Pro.

They have a great article on how to squeeze the most battery life out of your portable devices, something that's very important especially on laptop that doesn't have a removable battery.

Essentially you have to calibrate it (preferably the first time you use it) and depending on how often you use it, keep it calibrated periodically thereafter. They have an informative batteries website that explains everything you would want to know about the lithium-ion batteries Apple uses and even provides an iCal reminder of when you need to calibrate your iPod/iPhone/MacBook devices that you can download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home