Saturday, October 10, 2009

House Party

After listening to another recent MacBreak Weekly episode, Leo and the gang talk about hosting a Microsoft House Party for Windows 7. If you haven't already seen the party video, it's a must have look at would could be the most cheesy presentation to come out of Redmond thus far.

Personally I love it since it plays right into my love for all things informercial. In fact this Canadian website agrees and lists many of the classic informational commercials from the past, complete with a "Informercial Hell" clip show that showcases all the exaggerated problems that Rob likes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I actually applied to be a Windows 7 party host in Japan, but was denied! I wanted to use the copy of Win7 in Bootcamp. Oh well.

Cheesy video for sure, I don't think the Microsoft marketing team had the intention of making this campaign tongue-in-cheek. But it's working to that effect regardless.

Nice web link. Now I know who Vince Offer is!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home