Sunday, March 07, 2010

MacHeist nanoBundle 2

Although I've always been intrigued, I never purchased any MacHeist bundle until today. What made me pull the trigger was the RipIt application, something I was planning on buying since it makes backup copies of my 300+ DVD collection so simple. Since the MacHeist nano Bundle 2 was the same $19.95 price I would have paid for just RipIt, this was a no brainer.

I can also see myself using the FTP/SFTP application Flow, especially since I never got around to purchasing Transmit. I'll have to play around with the other bundled apps to see if they are something I could use in my daily workflow, but at this point even if I don't they are essentially free. There's just 3 days left in case anybody wants to purchase this great deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Thanks for the tip. Some of those apps I could use, namely RipIt and CoverScout. I am looking into other iTunes cleanup utilities like Pollux and TuneUp as well.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

I already used Flow to download the latest MacWorld presentation files so I already got my money's worth. I'll check out those other apps you mentioned.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home