Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pulled the Trigger!!!


I did it! I finally released the trigger and purchased a 17" MacBook Pro! Estimated shipping date is next week! Now watch...Apple will release an update next week!

What a labor intensive decision. It wasn't the hardware but the cost! I managed to get everything out the door for a shade under my budget, but still pricey for a laptop.

I justified my decision in that I basically bought TWO computers. A Mac OS X and Windows Vista/XP machine. Now the next decision...do I install Vista or XP? Hmmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Congrats! So you've jumped from a G4 iMac to the Intel Mac Book Pro? Should notice a difference in speed. ;) I can't believe you'll be running the same res as my 23" display. They really packed the pixels!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Marcos said...

Finally! But why hide the prices? It's not like we can't figure it out by going to the educational website! :)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home