Friday, July 25, 2008

Best Apple Rumor Ever!

I think I completely believe this rumor! It only makes logical sense considering it's Apple, the tech of the iPhone and just the overall coolness of it all:

MacBook Touch
!


I think it's time for me to really and seriously make my way to MacWorld San Fran 2009!

On a sidenote, it may be a good time to announce the next all new destop at the Jan 2009 conference. However, knowing Apple, they may not mention one if they think it's thunder will be stolen by the MacBook Touch. On the other hand, if they make a new monitor that is designed for the new desktop which also utilizes Touch, it's not only gonna be thundering in there, but a full blown storm!

I'll be keeping a wide eye the next few months and see how far and how big this rumor gets as it nears MacWorld!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Yeah that would be cool. Time will tell if it comes out.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home