Friday, July 25, 2008

Comic Con 2008


It was a long long drive to San Diego as a big rig filled with meat exploded near Camp Pendleton. I don't know the details, but my trip took me about 6-7 hours. Yes, I still went all the way to San Diego, but mostly because once you pass a certain point, there is no way to turn back if the freeway stops. Which it did.

Anyway, even though I didn't stay long at Comic Con, I did walk the floor once to try and take in the chaos. I'll write a better opinion after Sunday when I'm not tired from the drive and get a better feel for what the con is like. From what I did see, though, there was some cool stuff to be bought, though I'm not buying anything, and really neat things to see in more detail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

That's some serious determination Krudd! Let us know your thoughts of Comic Con when you get a chance.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home