Monday, July 14, 2008

E3 2008

Well, E3 is here once again and this time I've not heard as much buzz as in previous years. Last years biggest news, to me, was the changed format of the actual event itself. I haven't checked the format for this year, but I'm guessing it's back to normal at the convention center.

What I'm hoping for are hard release dates for upcoming titles, like The Force Unleashed, GOW2, Little Big Planet etc.. I do hope Blizzard makes a showing as they had mentioned they were no longer going to attend E3 as they could accomplish the same goal at Blizzcon.

In any case, I hope the 3 console makers have big announcements today and can't wait to see if some gem is waiting to be discovered this week!

This blog was done using my still fabulous 1st gen iPhone.

11:34am Just took a look at the latest on the MS conference. Interesting about the new dashboard layout. I'm also glad to hear about the several games with do-op play though.

3:47pm Wow! I got home a little while ago, saw some of the vids up on the E3 site and wow, some really incredible looking cinematics and gameplay vids! And hard release dates to boot! It's gonna be a tough end of the year with the titles coming out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Wow, I didn't realize E3 was already here. I used to attend every year but stopped going before the show imploded.

I'm most excited about the upcoming Microsoft Xbox 360/NetFlix service. It's also nice to see MS lowered the 360 price to $299 now.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I wasn't aware of E3 this year either. Microsoft sure had a lot of announcements. Lower price of the Xbox is good, love the new Dashboard interface, those avatars look awfully familiar though... ;)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home