Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sometimes it's the littlest things



I found a great little gem of a product from a completely unheard of company (to me that is).

Here I was searching for something better than those expensive bluetooth headsets/earpieces, all of which were either too big or if small, very expensive. One requirement that was a must, and the main reason for me, was that it had to fit in the ear without the "hook" that wraps around over the top. I've tried and wasted good money on a couple of earpieces only to have them irritate my ears a great deal.

My problem is that my ears are overly sensitive where if even I touch them, they get hot and uncomfortable. Prolonged touching makes my ears burn and they turn very red.

So I did try some lightweight items, but the darn wraparound was just too much for me. Thus my search for the in ear style, which I found a couple of nice ones, but so very expensive.

So last night after work, I wandered into Frank & Son toys and hobbies in Industry as I wanted to see what was new since I hadn't been since Christmas I believe. Low and behold as I wandered through the aisles where I came upon a booth that sold headsets. Never heard of the company(ies), but one caught my eye and as I know that sometimes you can get good to great deals on unknown items at Frank & Son, I wasn't expecting this one.

So far, it seems to work nicely. I say so far because who knows how long a cheap product can last! Now when I say cheap, it's because this thing is soooo light, plastic, and the price oh so very low! However, you can barely feel any weight in the ear and best of all, no wraparound! No brainer!

The price? I payed $20! The company is Bae-Bini or BlueAction, I can't tell. And though it does come with a hook if you want to use it for more stability and not lose the near weightless thing, no way no how will I be using it! I'm only going to wear it while I drive anyway. I'm satisfied for $20!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home