Saturday, July 26, 2008

Diablo is Dead

After several weeks of sporaidic game playing, I finally beat Diablo. After getting beat down more times than my original run with the Butcher I figured out how to survive his constant smackdown. Since his primary attach was fire based, I simply changed to a fire resistant armor, along with a shield/sword combo. Pretty much throughout the entire game I was using a battle axe which required both hands. Since it was a premium axe it served me well up until I reached my final quest.

I loved the blood squirting animation he makes after defeating him. Now I'm ready to install and play Diablo II, finally 800x600 resolution. Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Congrats! I'm not sure if I have the will to go through both Diablo games now so if you need my original copy of Diablo II, I can give it to you.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home